- Washington Collaboration Fest is on August 19th. A handful of Bellingham breweries are brewing up delicious goodness for it. Check the list here.
- Wander Brewing is releasing Yummy Bits on 8/15, next week, in cans and on draft. Double Dry Hopped IPA, brewed with Citra Hops and Peaches.
- Aslan head brewer, Frank Trosset, got his hands on some organic peaches recently. Keep an eye out for what he creates with them.
- Structures is releasing cans of Juice on Juice this Saturday. The release will be accompanied by the Big Trouble Food Truck, the current belle of Bellingham’s food truck ball.
- The new Tap Trail Passport hits streets around Sept. 10th. Details forthcoming.
- Be on the lookout for Tap Trail’s new Podcast, Tapp’d In. That’s right, we’re relaunching our old podcast in a new format. We’re currently in episode production and look forward to launching in early September.
- Atwood is releasing a Rhubarb Sour bottle in the coming days. Stay tuned!
- Atwood Ales just acquired a badass new delivery van, they’ve named it Ruby. Keep your eyes peeled for it.
- Aslan has wrapped a distribution truck from Odom Corp. They’re calling it the Aslan Big Rig. It’ll be in Snohomish and King Counties.
- Stones Throw has planned some block parties for this fall and winter.
- Melvin Brewing opens up for lunch service on August 14th. This also means you can start drinking there at 11am.
- Congratulations to Chad and Colleen of Wander Brewing for the birth of their new baby girl!
- Tomorrow is Brewfest in Skagit. Lots of awesome breweries there.
- Chuckanut Pilsner bottles are back in stock at South and North Nut.
- Gruff Brewing is continuing it’s ongoing Trivia Series with The Office trivia this Sunday, August 13th at 7pm
- The last day for Maggie’s Pub will be tomorrow. Go have a pint, they won’t be on the next Tap Trail Passport.
A bright, well-balanced, refreshing West Coast Style IPA with a mild bitterness perfect for late summer enjoyment. 12.5°P OG // 6% ABV // 55 IBU
This 4% beer is made with grain from Skagit Valley Malting and lots of cranberries.