A long-term friendship between Benjamin Dubois, owner of San Diego’s Bay City Brewing and Jeff Jarrett of Oregon City’s new 12 Bridge Ciderworks brings the California brewer to town for a special tap takeover. This coming Friday, September 8th, 12 Bridge Ciderworks will host Bay City in their taproom with six of their beers on tap and owner Ben Dubois in-house.
12 Bridge Ciderworks is a new hard cidery and taproom that opened in Oregon City just this last April. Jarrett and Dubois attended Oregon State University together and were both members of the same faternity and pledge class. Dubois opened Bay City Brewing in 2015 and has had a successful few years. That success is part of what inspired Jarret to open his own cidery. The pair hooked up with Day One Distribution to bring Dubois’ Bay City Brewing beers up to town for a one-time event this Friday featuring six of their beers on tap at 12 Bridge Ciderworks for the first time ever in the state.
Bay City Brewing Taps:
- Bay City Pale X 2 kegs (7.7%). Their flagship beer.
- 2nd Anniversary IPA X 2 kegs (6.5%).
- City Double IPA (8.4%)
- Fiesta Island Pilsner (5.4%)
- Vienna Lager or the Belgian Dubbel
- 72 and Hoppy Session IPA (4.2%).
12 Bridge Ciders will also be on tap and on Friday they will be featuring:
- flagship Hawthorne Apple (a med made w/an English Ale yeast, 6.5%)
- Broadway Cran-Pom (a semi-dry, 6.8%)
- Steel Black Cherry (med, 6.5%)
- Morrison Double-Hop (just legged tonight, a semi-dry, 6.8%)
- Summer Daze: Strawberry-Pineapple seasonal (semi-sweet, 6.6%)
- R&D: Cold-Brewed Coffee Cider (collab w/Mt Hood Roasters in Rhododendron, med, 6.7%)
Let this be a good excuse to check out a new place in the OC this weekend.
Friday, Sept. 8th 4pm – 12am
12 Bridge Ciderworks
19376 Molalla Ave, #130
Oregon City, Oregon, OR 97045