(Paso Robles, CA) – Firestone Walker has announced their annual anniversary ale release party. Each year, they seem to add another fun twist to the event, this year will include a brewery only release of Scotch Parabola. Read on for details, local hotel accommodations and more.
Beer and space is limited; your ticket secures entry for one adult 21+ years of age into this year’s event! Tiered ticket pricing will also include:
• Souvenior tasting glass
• Either six or 12 – 12oz bottles of XXI, depending on the ticket purchase of your choosing.
• Ticket prices include tax, CRV & Eventbrite fees
• The opportunity to taste many amazing beers created by the Firestone Walker Brewing team.
• Classic BBQ Lunch Plate provided by Old San Luis BBQ
• Live music to entertain your ears as you entertain your taste buds
• Special Bottle Release available for purchase to event attendees only! SCOTCH PARABOLA! (Yes, Parabola aged in Scotch barrels. *incredibly limited, six bottle max per person.)
• 12 bottle max purchase per person ALL DAY!
Note: if you buy the 12-bottle package as your ticket then you will NOT have the opportunity to purchase anymore XXI Anniversary Ale at pick-up. Fear not, you will be able to purchase limited bottles of the limited produced Parabola aged in Scotch barrels if 12 bottles of XXI is just not enough for you!
Additional Event Notes:
Bottles of XXI Anniversary Ale will be for sale on Saturday, November 4th, 2017 at the following locations:
11am: Firestone Walker Barrelworks – Buellton
12pm: Firestone Walker Brewery Store – Venice
3pm: Firestone Walker Brewery Emporium & Taproom – Paso Robles
Bottles retail for $12.99 + tax and CRV
Transportation Tickets Available:
Courtyard Marriot Inn in Paso Robles, $10 per person, 10:15am pick-up, 2:45pm return
SLO Promenade Shopping Center in San Luis Obispo, $15 per person, 10am pick-up, 2:45pm return